RVK 250 A1
|Model:||Max Air Flow|
|Max Air Flow|
with Filter m3/h
|Pressure Drop with Filter|
A 10 inch duct fan (250mm) made in Europe by ventilation expert Systemair for unbeatable quality and air flows. The RVK 250 A1 is a low cost, powerful and quiet inline fan. RVK fans have been a staple part of grow room ventilation for years due to their shelf life – they’ll run 24/7 for years with absolutely no issues.
The RVK 250 A1 is a low wattage, high output fan – delivering a maximum air flow of 860 m3/h and performing well under pressure. RVK fans can be easily attached to other ventilation equipment like carbon filters to remove odours or silencers to reduce noise levels. As an inline fan the RVK 250 A1 is built to be installed direct into your grow room ventilation set up, it’s easily wired in with a length of 3 core cable and a 3 pin plug and fan speed can be controlled with voltage or triac.
The RVK 250 A1 comes with mounting brackets included, so you can install your fan wherever you want in your grow room with ease. We suggest the RVK 250 A1 is used as a grow room intake fan and to use a Systemair sealed fan for your extraction fan. However, the RVK fan range is versatile and will perform as you need it to in your grow room and can even be paired to the DiffuseAir for a complete ventilation system.
- Extremely durable 30% fibreglass reinforced polypropylene casing
- Thermal motor protection
- Mounting bracket included
- Easily control speed with voltage or triac
- Made in Germany
- Dynamically balanced impeller to reduce vibration and noise
- Built to run continuously with no issues
- High quality and maintenance free
- Backwards curved motorised impeller
- Energy efficient
- IP44 rated: Suitable to ventilate damp and wet environments
- Power 109 Watts