House & Garden pH Stabiliser has been designed to keep your pH levels in check over a period of up to 10 days. The stabilising solution will harmonise with the base nutrient and enable high absorption of the main and trace nutrients utilized by plants.
- Maintains balance in your nutrient solution
- Formulated for use with reverse osmosis filtered water
- Aids uptake of both main and trace elements needed for healthy plant growth
- Comes ready to use, no pre-mixing required
- Small amounts needed to keep your pH in balance
- Can be used in any hydroponic system
- Lasts up to ten days
1 x House & Garden pH Osmosis Stabiliser (pH up/ pH+) 1 litre
Potassium Hydroxide 33.6% by weight
Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) 28.2% soluble in water
How House & Garden pH Stabiliser Works:
The pH levels in your growing medium can effect the way your plants obtain their nutrients. Imbalances in pH can lock out key nutrients required for heathly vigorous growth and ultimately effect crop quality and weight.
The pH stabiliser regulates acidity during the grow and bloom period and helps to keep your pH levels in the green for a long period of time, because of this stability your plants have access to everything they need at the correct time they need it.
How to use pH Stabiliser:
Add directly to your fresh nutrient solution at a ratio of 5ml-10ml per time, mix thoroughly and retest your pH levels until the desired pH levels are obtained, typically between 5.5 – 6 is a effective range for growing many plants species.