Optic Foliar – TRANSPORT
TRANSPORT provides superior spreading and wetting capabilities that allow you to spray in full sunlight with no damage or burning. Combine Optic Foliar TRANSPORT with any foliar solution to allow you to spray in full sunlight with no damage or burning, residuals to wash off or the need to spray the undersides of the leaves. Transport is the only spreader to maximize absorption to the plants Mesophyll Layer.
1. Measure 1 Litre or 1 Gallon of water or spray solution.
2. Add 7.5 ml/1.5 teaspoon of TRANSPORT for each litre of water or spray solution. For Gallon Mixture add 30 ml/1 oz of TRANSPORT for each Gallon of water or spray solution.
Best used with distilled water
- When mixing with pesticides, fungicides or any other competitor branded foliar performance product, it is best to use product half strength with TRANSPORT at full strength on first spray, and to test on a few plants before spraying entire garden.
- Can be stored long term: Store any mixed solution in a cool dark space away from HID lighting
- Best used with distilled water.
- Shake products well before spraying.
- Spray while lights are on.
- Do no adjust pH of foliar spray.
- Avoid spraying any electrical or lighting.